(actual items are on p2)
Note: This is a collection lines that just sound nice.
No deep meaning.
It also lets me use words like Xylophone.
Also note that this will always be an work in progress. As I think of lines, or as I refine them, I will add to this collection.
It is all about the alliteration. Enjoy.
1. Fledgling elephants elevate
2. The present president is setting a bad precedent
3. Keep your kitchen clean
4. I sigh alone at my xylophone.
5. Often offspring will offer other options
6. I love your velour
7. Trial Vial
8. Paper sorting is awfully boring
9. Napoleon is not the only one
10. The tragedy, your majesty...
11. Candace lives in Kansas